The University of St Andrews launched its Eden Campus Industry Club in early 2021.
What is it?
The Industry Club is an opportunity for companies involved in energy related activity to work closely with the University of St Andrews, to have access to the latest research and developments, and to shape the direction of the University’s new Centre for Energy Storage and Conversion, at Eden Campus.
Who is it aimed at?
Companies working in a broad range of energy sectors, including:
• Battery development and battery systems
• Hydrogen energy systems
• Low-Carbon mobility
• Electricity production, distribution and storage
What benefits will it bring?
Industry club companies will benefit from:
• Access to test and development facilities at Eden Campus
• Invitations and priority booking at events and seminars on energy themes
• Support to develop long-term collaborative knowledge transfer project with University researchers
• Business to business networking opportunities
How do I get involved?
Membership of the Industry Club is free. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information.